Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A Big Challenge in Life


Image result for the miller school
When I was 14 years old, I decided to go to a boarding school.
It was a big challenge for me, because I had to live away from home. Furthermore, my new school was not a normal school. It was a military school, only for boys. At first, I was really scared because I was alone and did not have any friends. Everything was new to me and I didn't know what to do. After a while, I began to learn how to do things at the school. I joined the football team because the coach said I was a fast runner. Eventually, I learned how to do everything very well. When I graduated high school, I was at the top of my class. I received many awards. It was a big challenge for me and I'm glad I did it.



When I was __  years old, I decided to ________ ____- _____. This was a big challenge for me, because __ ____ _____ -_______( say why it was a challenge). At first,  ----- ----- ------  ----- -- - - - - - - - - . Give details or explain. I (say what you did next). As time went by, I 
When I ---- / Finally, I .....

This was a big challenge for me and I feel so .....




No comments:

Post a Comment