Thursday, March 2, 2017

My Favorite Activity

「eating out」的圖片搜尋結果
(Introduction)
Many people enjoy staying home and watching TV. Others like to play basketball or some do other physical sports. Some people even like to go to the library in their free time.  I think those activities are somewhat boring. My favorite activity has always been Going out and eating with my friends, because there is nothing more special than sharing food with good friends.


Body/supporting sentences (3 ideas/exampl


  1. Whenever I get the opportunity to eat hotpot with my friends, I always say ____ beacuse ...
  2. Additionally, going to the night market is another way I like to enjoy myself. (Say what you do there).
  3. Finally, nothing beats going to the ____ and V-ing.


Whether it's (1) v-ing, (2) Ving or (3) Ving, my favorite activity has always been ___.

No comments:

Post a Comment